Clean and Care
- Do not dry clean. HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) should never be dry cleaned. The harsh temperature and chemicals that are used during dry clean just do not mix well with HTV.
- Wash and dry garments inside out. By turning the shirts,inside out, you’re giving the vinyl a layer of protection during the wash. While washing and drying clothes, they’re rubbing up against each other and that abrasion during washing can cause your vinyl to peel prematurely.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. When washing your shirts you don’t want your water temperature to exceed 178 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperatures can weaken the adhesive on the vinyl which can cause the vinyl to peel or crack.
- Use mild detergent. Detergents that are “green” can be too harsh for the adhesive on htv. You should also avoid bleach and fabric softeners in order to make the vinyl last as long as possible.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry. Just like when washing, you won’t want to dry your htv shirts on high heat. If you stick with tumble dry or low heat, you should be good to go. If possible, you can hang dry your htv garments for best results. Hang drying will minimize any wrinkles you see in htv after washing.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design. The high heat on the vinyl will melt the vinyl and or burn the adhesive. Regardless, ironing directly on vinyl is a great way to ruin a shirt. If you must iron the shirt, make sure to use low heat and place a dish towel or cloth over the transfer.
Refund and Exchange Policy
We do not offer refunds, but we can issue store credit or an exchange for eligible orders.
This does not guarantee that you will be able to exchange for the exact same item, if we are out of stock of a particular product, we may require you to exchange for a different item. If you choose not to exchange for a different item, we can then offer credit that you can use to repurchase at a later time, such as when the item becomes back in stock. Credit will not include or cover shipping cost.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, exchanges can be made for eligible items. Please note that you will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from us. We will physically inspect each return and we reserve the right to refuse an item if it does not pass inspection. In order for an exchange to be accepted, the item that you are returning should be in new condition and inside the original packaging with all original tags attached. Exchanges should show no signs of wear, odors, stains and no dampness from sweat. If the exchange is denied, you will be responsible for the cost of having the item shipped back to you.
After receiving your return, we will process your order within 4-9 business days.
-You can use any shipping method you desire.